Celebrate harvest with us! A 6 bottle selection including 2 whites, a rosé and our selection of sparkling wines.
- 1 x Rosé Brut; our Gold-medal winning sparkling rosé, a delicious well balanced rosé with delicate bubbles and hints of raspberry
- 1 x Reserve Cuvée; a perfectly balanced Champagne style sparkling with hints of fresh ripe apple and citrus
- 1 x Cotswold Classic; traditional method fresh and fruity sparkling wine with hints of citrus, red apple and stone fruits
- 1 x Bacchus; our best-seller – aromatic yet dry with distinctive elderflower aromas and tropical fruit flavours
- 1 x Culver Hill; deliciously dry & crisp with enticing notes of citrus & green fruits
- 1 x Pinot Rosé; flavoursome yet dry and delicate with ripe strawberry and raspberry aromas
GIFTS: If you would like to include a personalised hand-written message on a card, please include this in the comments box when you are checking out.
Bacchus: The perfect partner to a variety of seafood dishes. Try with grilled salmon or partner with sushi.
Culver Hill: Ideal to enjoy as an apéritif or alongside a variety of dishes. Try with pan-fried chicken or king prawn linguine.
Pinot Rosé: Enjoy alongside white meats, salads and seafood. Equally enjoyable with nothing more than a little sunshine and good company.
Reserve Cuvée: An excellent crowd pleaser for toasting any occasion. Or try with fish & chips, oysters or mussels.
Rosé Brut: Enjoy on its own as an apéritif, with Southeast Asian or Japanese cuisine or with canapés of peppered cured meat and puff pastry tomato tarts. Excellent with rhubarb crumble for those with a sweet tooth.
Cotswold Classic: An excellent crowd-pleaser perfect for toasting any occasion. Try with canapés or a fresh fruit meringue.
Please refer to tasting cards included or the individual wines on our website.
For orders of all items we try to deliver within 2-3 working days, but can be up to five working days.
Mainland UK delivery is charged at £9.99 per order. Additional charges will apply for orders to Northern Ireland, the Isles of Scilly, the Isle of Man and the Scottish Islands and the rest of the world, please contact us for details.