- We will not sell or deliver wines to anyone who is or appears to be under 18 years of age. By placing an order with us you confirm you are over 18 years of age and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- Your package MUST be signed for by a person over 18 years of age and will not be left unattended if you are out.
- All goods are sold subject to availability.
- We reserve the right not to accept an order.
- For orders of all items we normally try to deliver within 2-3 working days, but can be up to five working days.
- Mainland UK delivery is charged at £9.99 per order.
- Additional charges will apply for orders to Northern Ireland, the Isles of Scilly, the Isle of Man and the Scottish Islands and the rest of the world, please contact us for details.
- If you miss a delivery our courier will leave a card asking you to make contact with them to rearrange delivery. Should you miss a second attempt the goods will be returned to Woodchester Valley Vineyard. We can arrange a new delivery at an additional cost of your original delivery charge or you can receive a full refund minus the original delivery cost.
- All prices in pound sterling are inclusive of UK VAT at the rate current at the date of the order.
- Promotional prices and offers are as stated and there are no further discounts available.
- We reserve the right to alter/amend prices, offers, goods and specification of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. We reserve the right to alter/amend prices at any time.
- Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only; we reserve the right to amend the end date at any time during the offer period.
- Gift Vouchers can be purchased in person at our Cellar Door shop, by telephone or online.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
- We will provide a full refund of all charges for any faulty or damaged wines. We may require the faulty wines to be returned to us.
- We will inform you at the time you contact us about returning faulty wine. You may cancel your order up to the point of despatch which will normally be the day following your order.
- If for any reason you decide that you do not want the wine delivered, you can contact us and arrange for the wine to be returned. We will reimburse you for the wine within 7 days of the receipt of the wine in saleable condition.
- The cost of returning the wine is your responsibility.
Cancellations and Complaints
- Should you decide to cancel your order before delivery is made, you shall be entitled to a full refund.
- Should you decide to cancel your order after delivery is made, you shall be entitled to a refund less the costs of delivery.
- If you have any complaints at any time please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07710 605 558. All complaints will be treated with the utmost priority and we will aim to have them resolved within 5 working days.