A spacious farmhouse situated next to the vineyard with stunning views across the Stroud valleys; The Retreat is perfectly suited for those looking for a slightly longer stay with a fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. 2018 weekly rates start from £800 (low season) to £1,150 (high season) although shorter stays can also be accommodated depending on the season and subject to minimum nights stay (see full details below). Booking is on enquiry only.Please contact us for availability and to receive a quote.
Dogs – well behaved dogs are welcome (max 2 dogs, not in the bedrooms or on the soft furnishings). £20 per dog per stay.
Pricing & Minimum Night’s Stay NB Christmas is a minimum 5 night stay.
|Season||Min. night stay||Weeknight price||Weekend price|
|Jan – March||2 night stay||£125 per night||£455 per weekend|
|April – May||2 night stay||£145 per night||£540 per weekend|
|June – August||3 night stay||£180 per night||£680 per weekend|
|September||2 night stay||£145 per night||£540 per weekend|
|October – 20th December||2 night stay||£125 per night||£455 per weekend|
|Bank holidays||3 night stay||£680 per weekend|
- Bedroom Master bedroom with super king size bed upstairs (twin option available on request), twin room downstairs
- Bathroom facilities En-suite bathroom for master bedroom with separate bath and shower, Family bathroom, and separate cloackroom
- TV and Internet Full Sky TV package included in living room and kitchen, fast wifi throughout
- Pets welcome (2 max) Well behaved pets allowed
- Outside area Enclosed garden (perfect for pets) and large lawn outside the front of the house
The Retreat is a spacious and characterful farmhouse with over 1,400 sq ft of living space across two floors. The entrance is through a utility room, into the large kitchen, fully equipped with fridge, freezer, oven, breakfast bar and dining table. A log burner and Sky TV are also included. The kitchen leads into the hall off which sit the living room, second bedroom and a family bathroom (bath and separate shower). The living area is light and airy with generous windows allowing you to take in the surrounding views and has a second log burner. The master bedroom and en-suite (bath and separate shower) are upstairs and has a super king size bed. Outside, a private drive leads to the property, with a covered car port, enclosed garden (perfect for dogs) and a large lawn area outside the front of the property, with seating. Click here to see some of our recent guest reviews.
- Fast wifi throughout
- Full Sky TV package in kitchen and living room
- Underfloor heating in the kitchen
- 2 log burners
- Fully equipped kitchen – kettle, toaster, oven & hobs, fridge, feezer
- Complimentary tea, coffee & milk
- Linen and towels provided
- Toiletries provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Washing machine & dryer
Things to note:
- Twin option for master bedroom available on request – please inform us when booking
- We welcome pets although please not in the bedrooms or on the soft furnishings
- Regrettably we cannot accommodate children under the age of 12
- 2 Night weekend prices in the low season include a late check out to 4pm
- Checkin 4pm: Checkout 10am –
- EXCEPTION - 2 night w/e prices in the low season and Bank Holiday 3 night w/e prices include late checkout to 4pm
- Longer stays of 7 nights or more are discounted – Please enquire for pricing.
2018 Rates and lengths of stay:
Please note that there are minimum night stay requirements for the Retreat as follows:
- October – May (excluding Christmas, Easter and bank holidays) 2 nights (starting from £240 for 2 nights)
- June – September 3 nights minimum stay
- Bank holiday weekends min. 3 nights
- Christmas 2018 min. 5 nights
- New Year 2018/19 min. 3 nights
Please enquire for further details by emailing our lettings co-ordinator, Gail, on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07808 650 883.