Woodchester Valley House
A wonderfully contemporary architect designed Cotswolds house located in the grounds of the vineyard’s Woodchester site, completed in Spring 2019. Perfect for large groups and families the space offers large well proportioned rooms, as well as offering views across the valley and over the vineyard.
Booking is on enquiry only. Please contact us for availability and to receive a quote. Check in days are Mondays and Fridays.
Dogs – well behaved dogs are welcome (max 2 dogs, not in the bedrooms or on the soft furnishings). £20 per dog per stay.
Pricing & Minimum Night’s Stay NB Christmas is a minimum 7 night stay.
A cleaning charge of £100 is applicable per booking
|Season||Mid Week Nightly Rate (min 3 nights)||3 Nights midweek||3 night weekend||Weekly Rate|
Oct to Dec
Jan to Mar
|April to May||
|June to Sept and Bank Holiday any time of year||600||1800||2400||3500|
Woodchester Valley House
- Bedroom 2 master suites with super-king beds, one with private terrace and separate dressing room. 2 further super-king bedrooms with en-suites 2 king bedrooms Options for 4 twin rooms if required
- Bathroom facilities En-suite bathrooms for 4 bedrooms, all with walk-in shower and/or bath. Bedrooms 5 and 6 share a family bathroom with walk-in shower and bath.
- TV and Internet Full Sky TV package included in living room and kitchen, fast wifi throughout, desk area suitable for working.
- Pets welcome (2 max) Well behaved pets allowed (downstairs only, not on soft furnishings)
- Outside area Outside patio area with BBQ and dining for 12. Garden to the side of the house Parking for 6 cars, undercover garage with parking for 2 cars
A wonderfully contemporary architect designed Cotswolds house located in the grounds of the vineyard’s Woodchester site. Perfect for large groups and families the space offers large well proportioned rooms, as well as offering views across the valley and over the vineyard. Four of the six bedrooms can be superking or twin.
On the ground floor you will find a welcoming entrance hall with a cloak room and boot room. The large living room and the family room both have a log burner. From the family room, bi-fold oak doors lead to a large kitchen diner, with a table that comfortably seats 12 guests. The dining area has a gas log burner. Off the kitchen there is a pantry and utility room. There are patio doors from the main areas leading out to the large garden and allowing you to appreciate the amazing views across the valley and over the vineyard.
Upstairs, you will find six double bedrooms, four are en-suite. The master bedroom has a dressing room and ensuite with roll top bath and walk in shower. There are double doors leading out on to a balcony. The second bedroom with en – suite has a roll top bath and walk in shower. Bedroom three and four have en-suites, one with a walk in shower the other with a bath (shower over).
The fifth and sixth bedrooms share a family bathroom that offers a walk in shower and a bath. All the bedrooms benefit from views. Four of the bedrooms can be made up into twin rooms if requested (please advise on booking).
Outside you will find a large garden and patio, perfect for alfesco dining.
- Fast wifi throughout
- Full Sky TV package in kitchen and the two living spaces
- Underfloor heating in the kitchen
- 2 log burners
- Fully equipped kitchen – kettle, toaster, oven & hobs, fridge, feezer
- Complimentary tea, coffee & milk
- Linen and towels provided
- Toiletries provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Washing machine & dryer
Things to note:
- Twin beds available in up to 4 rooms on request – please inform us when booking
- We welcome pets although please not in the bedrooms or on the soft furnishings
- No parties and please be inside after 10pm.
- 3 night minimum.
- Check-in: 4pm; Checkout: 10am
- Longer stays of 7 nights or more are discounted – Please enquire for pricing.
2019/20 Rates and lengths of stay:
Please note that there are minimum night stay requirements for Woodchester Valley House. Rates vary but are indicated below:
October to March:
- Mid Week – £400 per night (minimum 3 nights)
- Weekend – £1600 (minimum 3 nights)
- Weekly: £2,800
April to May:
- Mid Week: £500 per night (minimum 3 nights)
- Weekend: £2000 (minimum 3 nights)
- Weekly: £3000.
June to September:
- Mid Week: £600 per night (miniumum 3 nights)
- Weekend: £2400 (minimum 3 nights)
- Weekly: £3500
A cleaning charge of £100 is applicable per booking.
NB: A fully refundable £500 security deposit will be taken on booking. This will be refunded on departure from the property providing it is left in the condition it was on check-in.
Please enquire for further details by emailing our lettings co-ordinator, Gail, on email@example.com or on 07808 650 883.