Vineyard and Winery Tours & Tastings
Our guided vineyard and winery tour includes:
- An aperitif and introduction to the vineyard on arrival
- A walk through our Woodchester vineyard site, including explanations of the grape varieties grown, and the life cycle of the grapes (weather permitting)
- A tour of our winery, with details of the winemaking process for both still and sparkling wines
- A full tutored tasting of 5 of our current wines
- Opportunity to meet our team and ask questions and purchase bottles of wine from our farm shop.
Cost: £15 per person (limited numbers per tour)
Time & Directions:
The tour and tasting will last around 90 minutes but please allow up to 2 hours for the whole experience. Detailed directions will be sent by email once the booking has been processed. If you have not received this within a few hours of booking then please check your spam mail as sometimes our emails get lost in there!
What to bring:
Weather dependent, we will be walking through the vineyard, so please wear suitable footwear and bring a coat if the weather is looking ominous!
- November 2018 – March 2019: Wednesday afternoons, Friday afternoons and selected evenings, Saturday mornings and afternoons.
Check availability and book now:
Wednesday 2:00pm Wednesday 6:15pm (April – October) Friday 2:00pm Friday 6:15pm
Saturday11:00am Saturday 3:00pm
We can accommodate visits for private groups between 10 – 22 people. Please contact us for availability by filling in our contact form here or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I get to you?
- Once we have received your reservation and payment has been processed, you will receive an email with detailed directions on how to find us. If you do not receive this, please check your spam inbox, or contact us if you haven’t received it.
Is there a taxi firm I can contact to book a ride back?
- There are several local firms which we have used and can be booked in advance. We have used the following firms in the past:
- Wonky Wheels 01453 767878
- Lady Cars 0796 996 3351
What if I need to change/cancel my reservation?
- Please contact us at least 48 hours before your tour date if you need to amend or cancel your reservation. We will offer a full refund or can re-book you for another date with 48 hours notice. I’m afraid we cannot offer refunds if you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours notice. If circumstances are beyond your control, please get in contact with us.
I have a gift voucher which I’d like to use against my booking; how can I do this?
- If you have received a gift voucher, you will have a voucher code included. Please select your dates as normal and add to the basket. The gift voucher code can be entered at the check-out and this will deduct the value of the gift voucher from your order. Please note that if your email/voucher states that you have a ‘coupon code’ then this should be entered in the coupon code box at the check-out. If the full value of your voucher has not been used on this purchase, then the balance will remain to be used on another purchase.