All Seasons Wine Club
Welcome to our All Seasons Wine Club where you’ll join us for a year in the life of Woodchester Valley. Experience the full range of our wines across the year with two boxes of 12 bottles delivered in December and June. We are limiting the club to 100 members in order to ensure access to limited stocks.
By purchasing this product you are signing up for an annual membership of our Wine Club and acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the terms & conditions below.
If you are purchasing this membership as a gift, please specify this at the check-out and include the name and shipping address of the recipient in the shipping address details box. You can also add a gift message in the comments box to be included with their first shipment.
Included as part of your wine club membership are the following benefits:
- Two half-yearly wine club shipments of 12 bottles (24 in total) across our range of still and sparkling wines (dispatched in early December and June).
- Twice a year in March and September members are also offered the opportunity to purchase a ‘Member’s Favourites’ case of up to 12 bottles of their favourite wine(s) at preferential prices.
- Free delivery on wine club shipments (you are welcome to add to your order as well)
- Exclusive virtual tastings for wine club members
- 10% discounts on our classic and sparkling vineyard tours and our Vineyard Barn guest rooms (members only)
- Loyalty card which entitles you to 5% discount on all other wine purchases throughout the year (additional 5% for purchases of 6+ bottles)
- Your own personal wine advisor
- Priority access to new releases and limited edition wines
- Seasonal updates detailing what’s been happening in the vineyard and winery
- Can I buy more than one membership?
- Membership is limited to one per household but you are welcome to gift one to someone else
- When do I get my wine?
- Your first shipment of 12 bottles is dispatched in early December. The second is in June the following year. In between, in March and September our Wine Club Manager will contact you with an opportunity to buy a case of your favourite wine(s) at preferential member prices.
- Am I tied in?
- Not at all – the membership fee is charged upfront and this covers a full year. You’ll be contacted towards the end of your annual membership to see if you’d like to renew and you can decide whether or not you’d like to renew or cancel.
- Can I change the date of delivery?
- Yes – if you need to push the delivery date back (for example you are on holiday), then please get in touch at least a week ahead of the scheduled delivery.
- Can I send a membership to someone as a gift?
- Yes, please specify on ordering and provide the name and shipping address of the recipient and that it is a gift! Please note that the recipient must be aged over 18.
- Can I add more wine to my delivery? Do I get a discount?
- Yes – if you’d like to add wines to your shipment then please get in touch with our Wine Club Manager to add these to your shipment. Your loyalty discount of 5% will apply with an additional 5% for any purchases of 6+ bottles.
- Can I change the wines in the half yearly shipment?
- No, the wines in the half yearly shipment are chosen by us to ensure you experience our full range across the year and all our new releases. If you want to add wines to your shipment, please get in touch directly so we can add these on for you. Twice a year in March and September you can order a ‘Member’s Choice’ case of your favourite wine(s) at preferential prices.
- What happens if my shipment gets broken?
- Our shipments are sent tracked by ParcelForce. If the shipment is broken in transit then we will send out a replacement as soon as possible.
- What happens if I move?
- Please let us know so we can adjust your address for future shipments! We will send out a reminder email before the scheduled shipments are due to be delivered so that you have time to let us know before the shipment is sent.
- Can I send wine abroad?
- No, we’re afraid not. We can only ship to Mainland UK addresses at present.
- Can I renew my membership after a year?
- Yes, absolutely. We’ll be in contact with all of our members towards the end of your annual membership.
- All sounds great! How do I sign up?
- Membership applications are now open for the 2021/22 season and can be purchased here. Applications for this year will stay open until the end of December 2021. Alternatively give us a call or get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org, or 07710 605 558 if you have any questions.
Terms and Conditions:
In addition to our standard Terms & Conditions (https://www.
· We select which wines go in the seasonal cases. Some cases will have a higher/lower balance of still to sparkling and consequently a different retail value. Over the year we guarantee the value of these two shipments will exceed the membership price. The cases are selected to showcase our range and share our new releases with you.
· If you move and forget to tell us and your parcel is returned, we will use the email address and phone number given to contact you. Delivery will be charged for repeat dispatches. If we do not hear from you we will hold all your wines for the remainder of the twelve months (three months after date of dispatch of the last case) so that they may be collected. After that date any uncollected wine will be used for charitable donations and you will not be able to claim any wine or refund.
· We may include extra benefits in the cases such as vouchers for Woodchester Valley tours and tastings or accommodation. If you have already visited the vineyard you may gift these to a friend. All vouchers need to be redeemed by the date marked.
· Please note that the wine club discount of 10% on our tours and vineyard barns applies only to events booked by members and does not include purchases of tour or accommodation vouchers.
· Please note that unless there are exceptional circumstances (in which case please get in touch), it is not possible to cancel or refund your annual membership part way through the year.
Orders received before 10am are dispatched on a next day delivery service, but please allow 2-3 working days, but can be up to five working days in busy periods.
Please provide an email address and a mobile phone number for order tracking and delivery puproses. For deliveries sent by our courier (ParcelForce), an email and text message will be sent to you to let you know when your delivery will arrive. If a landline number is provided, this will not be used – you will just receive an email notification instead. For local deliveries, we will use your number only to call you if lost.
LOCAL DELIVERY: If the delivery address is within GL5, GL6, GL8, GL10 or GL11 then delivery is free for 6+ bottles. This will automatically apply at the check-out. For other orders, a charge of £9.99 will apply.
MAINLAND UK: Delivery is free for all orders over £120 to Mainland UK. For orders under this a charge of £9.99 will apply.
Additional charges will apply for orders to Northern Ireland, the Isles of Scilly, the Isle of Man and the Scottish Islands, please contact us for details. Unfortunately we currently cannot ship overseas.