All Seasons Wine Club
Welcome to our All Seasons Wine Club where you’ll join us for a year in the life of Woodchester Valley. Experience the full range of our wines with quarterly shipments and enjoy a welcome gift on signing up.
By purchasing this products you are signing up for an annual membership of our Wine Club and acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the terms & conditions below. Your welcome gift will be sent out once payment has been processed.
If you are purchasing this membership as a gift, please specify this at the check-out and include the name and shipping address of the recipient in the shipping address details box. You can also add a gift message in the comments box to be included with their welcome gift.
Included as part of your wine club membership are the following benefits:
- A Taste of the Cotswolds (3 bottle) gift sent out immediately on joining
- Four quarterly shipments of 6 bottles (24 in total) across our range of still and sparkling wines
- Free delivery on wine club shipments (you are welcome to add to your order as well)
- Exclusive virtual tastings for wine club members
- 10% discounts on our classic and sparkling vineyard tours and our Vineyard Barn guest rooms (members only)
- Loyalty card which entitles you to 5% discount on all other wine purchases throughout the year (additional 5% for purchases of 6+ bottles)
- Your own personal wine advisor
- Priority access to new releases and limited edition wines
- Quarterly Seasonal Chronicles detailing what’s been happening in the vineyard and winery
- Can I buy more than one membership?
- Membership is limited to one per household but you are welcome to gift one to someone else
- When do I get my wine?
- On signing up you will receive a welcome gift of our Taste of the Cotswolds three bottle gift set. You then enter the seasonal cycle and your first case is dispatched depending on the next season – Winter (first week of December), Spring (first week of March), Summer (first week of June) and Autumn (first week of September). For example, members joining us in November 2020 will receive their welcome gift in November 2020 and then their first of the four quarterly shipments at the start of December 2020 (Winter collection). Each delivery consists of 6 bottles selected for that season.
- Can I skip the next delivery?
- No, you are not able to skip deliveries but if you need to delay the date then please get in touch, up to a week before the scheduled delivery and we can change this for you. We will contact you before delivery is due.
- Am I tied in?
- Not at all – the membership fee is charged upfront and this covers a full year. You’ll be contacted towards the end of your annual membership to see if you’d like to renew and you can decide whether or not you’d like to renew or cancel.
- Can I change the date of delivery?
- Yes – if you need to push the delivery date back (for example you are on holiday), then please get in touch at least a week ahead of the scheduled delivery.
- Can I send a membership to someone as a gift?
- Yes, please specify on ordering and provide the name and shipping address of the recipient and that it is a gift! Please note that the recipient must be aged over 18.
- Can I add more wine to my delivery? Do I get a discount?
- Yes – if you’d like to add wines to your quarterly shipment then please get in touch with Ben to add these to your shipment. Your loyalty discount of 5% will apply with an additional 5% for any purchases of 6+ bottles.
- Can I change the wines in the quarterly shipment?
- No, the wines in the quarterly shipment are chosen by us, to ensure you experience our full range across the year and all our new releases. If you want to add wines to your shipment, please get in touch directly so we can add these on for you.
- What happens if my shipment gets broken?
- Our shipments are sent tracked by ParcelForce. If the shipment is broken in transit then we will send out a replacement as soon as possible.
- What happens if I move?
- Please let us know so we can adjust your address for future shipments! We will send out a reminder email before the scheduled shipments are due to be delivered so that you have time to let us know before the shipment is sent.
- Can I send wine abroad?
- No, we’re afraid not. We can only ship to Mainland UK addresses at present.
- Can I renew my membership after a year?
- Yes, absolutely. We’ll be in contact with all of our members towards the end of your annual membership.
- All sounds great! How do I sign up?
- It’s easy! You can purchase a membership via our website, make sure you input all your details and you’ll receive your welcome gift within 7 days of signing up. Alternatively give us a call or get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org, or 07710 605 558.
Terms and Conditions:
In addition to our standard Terms & Conditions (https://www.
· We select which wines go in the seasonal cases. Some cases will have a higher/lower balance of still to sparkling and consequently a different retail value. Over the year we guarantee the value of these four cases will exceed the membership price. The cases are selected to showcase our range and share our new releases with you.
· If you move and forget to tell us and your parcel is returned, we will use the email address and phone number given to contact you. Delivery will be charged for repeat dispatches. If we do not hear from you we will hold all your wines for the remainder of the twelve months (three months after date of dispatch of the fourth case) so that they may be collected. After that date any uncollected wine will be used for charitable donations and you will not be able to claim any wine or refund.
· We may include extra benefits in the cases such as vouchers for Woodchester Valley tours and tastings or accommodation. If you have already visited the vineyard you may gift these to a friend. All vouchers need to be redeemed by the date marked.
· Please note that the wine club discount of 10% on our tours and vineyard barns applies only to events booked by members and does not include purchases of tour or accommodation vouchers.
· Please note that unless there are exceptional circumstances (in which case please get in touch), it is not possible to cancel or refund your annual membership part way through the year.
For orders of all items we try to deliver within 2-3 working days, but can be up to five working days.
Mainland UK delivery is charged at £9.99 per order. Additional charges will apply for orders to Northern Ireland, the Isles of Scilly, the Isle of Man and the Scottish Islands and the rest of the world, please contact us for details.